2013年4月18日星期四

The ways to improve your English

English is our international language , thus it became important to us .
Whenever and wherever we are,people communicate with english 
No doubt that English play an important role in our daily life.

I just realize that my English has improved a lot recently.
I stated that because my mind can even went blank when i'm gonna writing or speaking english before this.
Yea, I can write english in  complete essay in my secondary school's test just because that i memorized it badly lol
My english getting worse after i went to my secondary school
It's actually not the fault of our teacher , to learn something , we must force ourself.
When i'm in primary school , i remembered that i had a good english teacher with full responsibility
She has a lil bit strict but we all love her just because she teached us a lot , and forced us a lot,too by giving us exercises and practices.
"Practices make perfect"
that's why our class can achieve a good result in UPSR in the ENGLISH subject.

English became more harder to us as we are going to secondary school
Add on no one can force us to put our effort in English 
So my english is getting poor

Back to the title,THE WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH
Yeap, there are many ways to improve your english either in writing or speaking + listening
i think most of you could read in english as well
so i skipped the part of reading , because reading's based on yourself comprehension technique
Just wanna to mention that , my English is not so good 
But the inspiration that i write this post is because i felt why cant I share something to help people that really wanna to improve their english 
U can disprove my opinions but don't give a bad word , just leave here by speechless.

Okay, recently i have a Toefl IBT class for my further studies in oversea.
It's an English program lesson and i'm not gonna explain further
If you are interested in Toefl , you can search it on Google 
But i'm not encourage  that who want to learn english to have a class in Toefl.
For me , to those who want to study oversea especially U.S.A , u can attend the Toefl class or else which related.

The ways that i improve my English is :
 1)Try to write in English as you can 
   -Update your status in English, Comment in English, Blogging in English , Write your photo captions in English...ETC
Don't scare that people would tease you , or may be give a SH*T to you
A person who does not really walk out from his/her own frame can be described as a mouse ,cuz they are TIMID like a mouse 
At least u can learn something  when someone corrects you . Am I right? :X

2)Listen to English FM 
i'm just started recently , don't know how works is it , but i think u guys can just try 
Listen to the conversation between DJ and the guests , may be u can't catch so much on what they are saying , but i think if we just keep it on , we can at least get to know 4-5 words in a sentence with, for instance 15 words... As time goes by, we can totally catch the ball , i means that we can understand the whole sentence.<<< Just for my opinion,I'm being try ..But i believe that if we really concentrate and put more efforts here, our efforts paid.
For American accent , this is the most difficult part for me , just for listening , it makes me dizzy.
The English we are speaking and even listening in Malaysia is totally different from U.S
I listened to an audio of a lecturer who speak in American accent
I could hardly catch the meaning of what the lecturer said 
That's why I felt scared on my listening part in Toefl IBT .
For getting familiar with American accent , i suggest u guys to search the audio that Toefl class has used ,on Youtube.
There are many audio that can help you , but it's better to listen to it everyday .
Like this:

U can search the others on YOUTUBE .
Forgot to mention a main point , remember to TAKE NOTES when you are listening.
It's the most important step to improve your listening skills.

3)Involve yourself in a English environment
Like me , i forced to speak English in Toefl class .. T_T
I speak chinese everyday and when I met people that can't speak Chinese, u know that ..LOL I means the environment would FORCE or just the other word,HELP us to speak English , even we can speak English fluently in such situation , hahaha 
It's like a magic , TRULLY! If you are not intend to trust me from the beginning , it's okay 
But i can swear that actually we know how to speak English , I means speak english WELL 
Everyone who learnt English exactly has a lot of  sentence in English on their mind
But there's no chance to prove that they're know to SPEAK english
That's why i said involve yourself in a English environment, there's a place that all people are speaking English ,  that they cant even speak much words of Chinese lol 
Bring yourself there is better, no need to get your friends there cuz you will stay in your own frame.Then u can't learn anything.

Here's some tips for learning new words in English :
1)Read English novel or any reading materials in English which suitable to you (Means that when u read that book u could at least understand the contents)..May be u could hardly understand some words in the book , but don't need to check a dictionary , u may understand the words one day when you repeated to read the book a few times.
2)Read blog that are in English post 
That's why I love to read Chuckei's blog cuz i can learn a lot of words
http://www.chuckei.com/
P/S: u guys can also take on look on Tosh Zhang (Ah boys to men のsergeant Ong) facebook, U can go through his status,his English is damn good ~
 http://www.facebook.com/toshzhang?fref=ts
3)From the comments in YOUTUBE
The video that in Kpop or English Song attract a lot of youtubers that come from any country leave a comments there , and their comments was totally in English 
May be some are bad words lol but i personally know and learn a lot of words or vocab from there! 

That's all i can blog today , hope it really help u guys ..
Btw , those who disagree with me , just sorry .. and leave here with no comment :)
ENJOY :D and Looking Forward to my next English post :) 


1 条评论: